Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Saturday-one night down...

Hey everybody. Keely and I both worked last night. It was my 1st night out of 4 in a row and 1st night out of 5 in a row for Keely. The long stretch is worth it since Mona, Nanny and Pam will be here on Wednesday for a week! We have lots planned to show them and do with them while they are here. Brooke and Hugh are in San Diego right now for a wedding and are staying at our apartment Sunday night so they get an extra day to cruise the city. Wish we could spend more time with them but it just happened to fall in the middle of this long work stretch. As for our hair...many of you have wondered where the final results are. Neither of our heads look bad it's just the little details we noticed. So, from Tallahassee you probably wouldn't be able to tell a difference :o) Keely did have me trimming her hair up in the break room last night at work since one side was clearly longer than the other. I had a delivery and, shocker, it was a vacuum delivery again! The charge nurse, who we love, just laughs and calls me "vacuum" now along with "Red Robin" since I didn't know what that was. (It's just a red catheter used to empty some one's bladder quickly and it doesn't stay in) She comes into all of my deliveries, opens the sterile red robin placing it on the physician or midwives sterile field and looks up at me with a smile and says-"Red Robin" as if showing and explaining to me what it is. Keely's patient was 9.5 cm when we left at 7am this morning. We were all surprised she didn't deliver since it was her 3rd baby but the best surprise was for Keely when she had been talking about her Spanish patient all night only to find out she was Philipino! Hope everyone is doing well. We miss you! Sybil Oh, I've been trying to post the pictures from our hike up Cowles Mountain but it keeps saying an unknown error has occurred. Stay tuned for those as I give ol photobucket some TLC in hopes of it working again.

No comments: