Thursday, May 1, 2008

Most of you are probably wondering...

why is Sybil writing on the blog at 1am in her bedroom, on her laptop when she's supposed to be at work? Well, we delivered everybody and their brother by 11pm so the charge nurse said, "take your break, a long one. See you at 2pm." When I asked if I could run home she said, "sure, do whatever you want, I don't care." They have my cell phone and I told them to call me if a bus load of preggos showed up hootn and hollerin and I can be back in 5 min. The charge nurse, Patty, said, "bye, see you at 2pm." I texted Keely so she wouldn't think someone was coming in the apartment, I'm doing laundry and writing to all of you. I'm sure my downstairs neighbors love the washer going at this hour. Oh well...
Alicia, why is Keely the only one who looks tan? I will notify the press that the he/she should be called a trans-gendered person and I'll get to sending a picture of Keely's new Tiffany's bracelet. Mona, I'm also working on the grapefruit project for you.
Remember how the one charge nurse calls me "Red Robbin and Vacuum?" Well, tonight my delivery was a minute and a half shoulder dystocia (the head delivered but the shoulders wouldn't-very dangerous), the baby had the cord around his neck AND there was a true knot in his cord!!! Can I please just have a normal delivery here???!!!! The mom and baby are fine BTW. Apgars were 4/8/9. This long break is making up for the 1st part of my shift.
We have great news (no, we didn't switch to Geico). Lance and Michelle are bringing Elle and Hayley next Thursday!!!! We are so pumped to see them. I wish Caroline could come too but I doubt she can miss a week of school :o( Stay tuned, more to come. Oh, and can I say, THAD BESHEARS we are totally impressed that you read our blog every week! When are you coming to visit? Have Halsey fly ya'll out here. Hope all is well with everyone. We miss you tons. Love, Sybil (I feel like I'm skipping school, not that I ever did that to know how it feels...) I may head back to ole Kaiser if Keely will get off the couch and do my damn laundry! Just kidding Aunt KeeKee.

No comments: