Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I made it to SAVANNAH!

Life is good. Savannah is great so far. Orientation yesterday at Memorial Health was a piece of cake since they pulled travelers out of the general hospital orientation (excellent). Barbara and I are heading to Edisto today to take pictures at the beach. I'm trying to catch the blog up so bear with me. I still have to post Caroline's trick or treating pics with MiMi and I'm going to add some from Savannah. Ended yesterday with a pedicure and shopping with Barbara and Debra, not bad for my first full day here :o) So, Dad brought up a great point...should I rename this blog since Keely ditched me? haha, only kidding KeeKee! She worked her first night in L&D at TMH since going back full time last night. She said she did two deliveries and got the c-section ready this morning so obviously she's back in the mix of it all! Some minor changes but nothing to be worried about. I'm about to go walk Barbara's dog, Tyson, now and take pics of the apartment complex before our road trip. It's a very nice, gated community. TaTa for now...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Tanashia said...

Glad u made is safely! Haven't worked with Keely yet, but cant wait to see her. Enjoy Savannah and take tons of pics....I love the pics! Tanashia

Anonymous said...

Who is Barbara? What if Keely still blogged here and then you could keep the name. I know y'all will still have adventures together.

A